Thursday, July 10, 2008

Year of Concerts

This year, I have decided to attend as many concerts as possible. So here are some pictures from the concerts that I have attended so far.


April, Nanda, Kirsten and I at the One Republic Concert in good Ol' Orem, Utah.


Nanda and I with Matt Nathanson!!!


Anne, Becky and I at the Ryan Shupe Concert ~ Snady Amphitheater, not the best concert, but good times had with friends while hanging out on the grass.


Matt, Becky, Brad and I at the Styx conert in Logan on the 4th of July ~ This concert rocked just for the fact that there were so many interesting people at the concert! And yes, I do have the skills to take a self portrait with 4 people in it :).



Sylvia, Jessica, Nanda, Patrick and I at the Life house concert. ~ Sorry Jessica...where did you go?

1 comment: