Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories......

What's your favorite memory of me?


Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.


It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Megan Isham said...

Mmm... lets see. I remember all the good times at Kindercare. I also remember when I was really mad and stressed and you and Lily were in office and I got soo mad. Its a little embarassing now but you never held that against me. you still treated me the same and realized that i was just stressed.
Sorry I didn't want to to put a negative one on there.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I have several being that I've known you since birth, but to this day I still marvel that when we were on our way for you to be set apart for your mission and we were listening to the radio for your last time for a while that our song came on. Of ALL the songs that could come on - "I love you always forever, near and far, closer together..." Trippy.

Amber in REAL life said...

That's a tough call - our roud trips were ALL FUN! Our dinners at OG, beach trips, movie nights, etc. But since I am a sap, it just might be that you were like the first person to write me in the MTC (even though we didn't yet know each other too well). You've always been a FUN and fantastic friend to me.

Janna said...

so many memories. I loved going steamrolling, to stake dances in mint car or the dance mobile. All of our sleepovers were crazy. Going to Knott's. But the best would have to be going to see the dork. That was always so fun and scary