Friday, April 17, 2009

Whats better than Prince and the 80's?

I have finally bought the internet! No more trips to coffee houses and the Library for free wi-Fi needed! I have been without a provider everysince I moved to Utah, but I changed that last night, so now you can expect me to be updating my blog on a more of a regular basis now.



Two weeks ago I went to two very pimp-themed parties. The first was an 80's party for my friends daughters 16th birthday. The second was a Prince themed party for a friend who deserved one like no other. She was just promoted and has been very stressed lately due to the promotion. She loves Prince and when I was going to leave Utah, she threw me the sweetest party. It included a scavanger hunt going to many of the places that we hung out at. Ending at a place called Noah's with many of my close friends there. She made a DVD slideshow for me as well as a how well do you know Jamie game? I never did blog about it, but that party was fun. Here are some pics from the parties



PS - Birthday pics are coming soon. My friends are throwing me a party tomorrow and all I know is that I need to pack several changes of clothes, an overnight bag and I need to be ready by 10am.....this could be a little frightening

1 comment:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Hooray for more updates & fun parties! I'm excited to see pics from birthday party!