Friday, September 26, 2008

So much to do, So little time.

SO this summer has FLOWN by like no other! Its weird to think that Fall is already here and that I am going to be moving home a a couple of months, I feel like I am not even close to being ready. Besides, basic job hunting-which I hope is not necessary if I am able to just transfer to a KC down in LA, Basic school program searching-although I think I have decided what I am going to do, now I just need to apply and take the necessary tests for that program and minimal packing I feel like I am not ready at all!
The past month has been quite hectic! I took a last minute(when I say last minute-its true. I found out about a family emergency at 7pm and bought my ticket and was at the airport by 7:45) trip to Vegas for a family emergency and then 2 weeks after that I as in Cali for Kennedy's 1st birthday party.In between those trips I have been running around like a mad woman. Due to my job changing our schedule to being 10 hour days. My Monday-Thursday's are out of control. I have finally been able to figure out a regular schedule that works for me. Although I barely have time to breathe, but its all good. My daily schedule is Gym: 5:45 - 7:00. Work 7:45 - 6:15 and then work at KC until about 9:30ish. Luckily my Friday-Sundays are much more flexible, yet work at KC, gym and errands usually encompass my whole weekend.

Linette's Birthday Dinner


Nanda and I at the Utah State Fair


Kennedy playing in the fountain.....she LOVES the water!
My Aunt Katie and I at Kennedy's birthday party.

3 comments:

The ZamFam said...

I can't believe your leaving in 2 months!!!! Insane. I wish we got together more this past year. Between your busy work and social lives and my, uhhhh non- social life (lol), hard to come up with times. BUT, we NEED to get together soon!!!!!!!!!!! When??? and please say soon!!!! Love you!

Lindsay Quinney said...

Hey jamie. This is Lindsay from kindercare. I found Megans blog and saw your name on it and decided to check it out. It has been forever since i have seen you. I hope things are going well!!

Lindsay Quinney said...

Ok yeah we totally should do something before you move to california.